The Liberal and Nationals have today launched our Long-Term Economic Plan.
Under Daniel Andrews, Victoria’s debt is forecast to reach $167.5 billion by 2025/26 – which is more than New South Wales, Queensland, and Tasmania combined.
Taxes has gone up because Victoria’s economy is weak and not equipped to face the future.
Under our Long-Term Economic Plan:
- We will control debt and stop wasteful spending so we can safeguard our economy for the long-term.
- We will cut taxes to help hard-working Victorians be more financially secure.
- We will support small business and enterprise.
- We will reward hard-working families.
- We will boost home ownership.
Leader of the Liberal Party, Matt Guy, said the Liberals and Nationals’ Long-Term Economic Plan will end Daniel Andrews’ era of spiralling det and higher taxes.
“Only the Liberals and Nationals have a clear plan to fix heath the health crisis without raising taxes, drive down the cost of living, and give real solutions for all Victorians.”
Shadow Treasurer, David Davis, said by capping debt, cutting waste and reprioritising the $35 billion Cheltenham to Box Hill rail line funding into health, we can fix the health crisis without raising taxes.
“Importantly, it also means we can reward hard-working families, and help small business.”